Strong Board & Management
Ahmed is a seasoned pharmaceutical industry executive, who acquired a wealth of business, general management and government relations experience acquired over more than 35 years across large MNCs including Pfizer and Bristol Myers Squibb.
Beyond his role in within the pharmaceutical sector, Ahmed has led several initiatives on behalf of local and international industry bodies defending broad causes such as market access, intellectual property or Corporate Social Responsibility Projects such as Blindess & Trachoma and the establishment of the National Training Institutes in Egypt.
Among others, Ahmed has been closely involved with various industry associations such as the pharmaceutical research and manufacturers of America “PhRMA Egypt in addition to the PhRMA Gulf and Levant.
- More than 20 years of regional Pharma experience in senior executive roles within MNCs.
- Managed operations of multi millions for several Pharmaceutical products in major therapeutic segments across the MER
- Khalid is a highly regarded pharmaceutical executive with a strong track record of performance gained at BMS and GSK.
- Khalid has spent over 27 years within the pharmaceutical industry across the MENA region leading high performance teams in key markets such as Saudi Arabia, Iran and Iraq to mention few.
- With PharmaAccess, Khalid left mainstream corporate life to set up a fully integrated sales and marketing pharmaceutical company that would address under-penetrated branded generic markets of the region and under-served TAs.
- Prior to establishing PharmaAccess in 2005, Khalid has held several general management, sales and marketing roles in the GCC markets, the Levant, Iran and Iraq.
- While at Glaxo Wellcome, Khalid led the operational integration with SmithKline Beecham resulting in a seamless consolidation of the field force, the marketing group and the support functions without adversely affecting the revenue and income lines.
- Significant disease awareness efforts and executed successful campaigns
- Wide experience in operational management throughout the MER
More recently, Khalid single-handedly turned around the Fabro importation and distribution business in Iran improving dramatically trade terms, receivables, cash management and ultimately profitability.
- Moustafa brings over 25 years of experience in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry.
- In particular, Moustafa has led sales and marketing operations at BMS and Novartis in Egypt, Saudi Arabia, the UAE and GCC, and has successfully launched several products across key therapeutic areas.
- Dr. Hatem has also spent several years managing the consumer health brands in the region.
- Currently, he is leading the commercial operations, marketing and sales, and business development functions at PharmaAccess based out of Egypt.
- Moustafa is a dental doctor by training.
NABIL ABOU EL-AISH
- Over 25 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry, both multinational & local
- Experience in multiple disciplines – clinical research, medical and regulatory affairs.
- Worked as Clinical Research Manager in Pfizer as well as Business Development Director in Sekem Group, Senior Regulatory affairs in Pfizer Middle East and as Medical & Drug Regulatory Affairs Director in ATOS Pharma
- Subject matter expert for Regulatory Management, Clinical Research, ICH/GCP & Medical at national and regional level.
TAMER ABDEL HADI
- Over 20 years of experience in different multinational pharmaceutical companies, Boots, Janssen Cilag, UCB, Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. & Cinfa Pharmaceuticals
- During his journey with BMS-Kuwait, Tamer has won the President’s Award for the outstanding results on the level of Intercontinental Markets.
- Currently, Tamer is PharmaAccess’s Country Manager responsible for Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain and Oman.
- Tamer has Financial/Management accounting degree (CMA). He is Certified by Institute of Management Accounting (IMA) Montville, NJ, USA, and has a Bachelor of Commerce from Cairo university
- With Over 16 years of experience in finance in different sectors, software development, construction and Tourism Tamer has built a strong background in financial/business management
- Prior to joining PharmaAccess in 2012, Tamer has held the position of financial controller at “Taba Heights”, an Orascom Development Holding (ODH) company for six years.
- Tamer has brought remarkable experience and skills in integrating finance and supply chain management together and achievement of high efficiency in resources management
- In his current position, Tamer is leading PharmaAccess Finance/Supply chain teams
- Ahmed Hassan is a graduated physician where he holds a bachelor’s degree in Medicine and Surgery since 2008. After practicing several years as an Orthopedic Surgeon, Ahmed joined PharmaAccess in 2013 as a member of the board and a Medical Manager. Currently he holds the position of Medical Director where he is responsible for creating and training all PharmaAccess staff on the needed medical information related to each product. He is also responsible for all medical communications between PharmaAccess and the healthcare professionals.
- Ahmed is also leading PharmaAccess Business Development where he is responsible to attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- A pharmacy graduate with a diversified 27-years professional experience in the pharmaceutical industry within the field of Sales & Business Development in leading pharmaceutical multinational companies.
- Prior to joining PharmaAccess, Ali has gained 19 years in BMS, Merk Serono and J&J with the experience in different therapeutic classes.
- He has remarkable understanding of Egypt and Saudi markets.
- He is responsible in developing & executing a business
- plan for Egypt which will create and establish a sustainable growth in chosen markets.
- At PharmaAccess he manages ‘’local portfolio project” in Egypt which consists of product registrations and finalization in cooperation with the Regulatory division.
- Manages all business development for Agency Model in Egypt & Levant Area including Acino and Cinfa.
- Punam has accumulated an experience of over 20 years working with multinational pharmaceutical companies such as Upjohn, Sandoz, GSK and other reputed organisations. She has held a wide range of positions including marketing services, salesforce management systems and operations management for several therapy areas in diverse markets in the MENA region.
- In her current capacity, Punam is leading the hospital team and operations in UAE, and management information systems for the GCC region.
- Punam holds a Master’s Degree in Business Administration (Major in Human Resources), and a Bachelor’s Degree, Commerce.
- A pharmacist having 19 years of sales and marketing experience in healthcare & pharmaceutical industry at two multinational companies (BMS & Hikma) before heading ambitious Cinfa’s business in Saudi Arabia.
- Working in diversified roles in many areas and across different geographies between Saudi Arabia & Egypt helping him sharpening his management skills and leadership capacity.
- Mohamed holds B.Sc. in Pharmaceutical Science from Helwan University 1999 and MBA from American University 2010